Your horseback riding experience during your Vail or Beaver Creek vacation should be relaxing, enjoyable, and worry free. To ensure your safety and the health of our horses, and to provide you with the best outdoor horseback riding experience, please adhere to and follow the following policies.
- Age 7 and older may ride on horses on the trails; riders younger than age 7 are allowed only to ride the ponies at the stables.
- The weight limit for any rider is up to 230 lbs for horse and rider safety, please.
- Cancellation policy: 0-2 hours prior, full charge; 2-24 hours prior, half charge.
- Cash or check preferred and allows for a $5 discount.
- No refunds.
- Recommended 18% gratuity for the wrangler, automatically added for groups of 6 or more and for the Picnic and Lake Rides.
- Due to the terrain we ride, please keep the horses at a walk, no trotting or running.
Please contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 845-7770.